The Chinese Restaurant
- James Hong as the maître d’hôtel.
- David Tress as Mr. Cohen.
- Judy Kain as Lorraine Catalano.
- Michael Mitz as man on phone.
- 1 Who said Seinfeld four?
- 2 What episode was Elaine not in Seinfeld?
- 3 What restaurant is Elaine banned from?
- 4 What is the funniest episode of Seinfeld?
- 5 What is wrong with Kramer?
- 6 Why does Newman hate Seinfeld?
- 7 What seasons of Seinfeld was Elaine pregnant?
- 8 Why did Kramer paint the road?
- 9 Why was Elaine Hop sings blacklisted?
- 10 Who did Seinfeld race?
Who said Seinfeld four?
Jerry: Ah, alright, four. Seinfeld. Bruce: Four. It’ll be five, ten minutes.
What episode was Elaine not in Seinfeld?
Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) did not appear in season one, episode one, Seinfeld: Good News, Bad News (1989), season four episodes one and two, Seinfeld: The Trip: Part 1 (1992) & Seinfeld: The Trip: Part 2 (1992).
What restaurant is Elaine banned from?
The episode revolves around protagonist Jerry (Jerry Seinfeld) and his friends Elaine Benes (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) and George Costanza (Jason Alexander) waiting for a table at a Chinese restaurant, on their way to see a special one-night showing of Ed Wood’s infamous science fiction feature, Plan 9 from Outer Space.
What is the funniest episode of Seinfeld?
Masters of their domain: the 20 best episodes of Seinfeld
- The Limo (season three, episode 19)
- The Dinner Party (season five, episode 13)
- The Parking Garage (season three, episode six)
- The Cafe (season three, episode seven)
- The Summer of George (season eight, episode 22)
- The Chinese Restaurant (season two, episode 11)
What is wrong with Kramer?
In the course of five years, psychiatry students and their professor at Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey have concluded that Kramer’s behavior is in line with that of people given diagnoses of schizoid personality disorder.
Why does Newman hate Seinfeld?
Newman’s dislike for Jerry appears to stem from anger at Jerry’s status as a relatively famous comedian. Newman considers Jerry to be undeserving of his fame, referring to Jerry’s audience as “half soused nightclub rabble that lap up your inane “observations””.
What seasons of Seinfeld was Elaine pregnant?
The star’s character Elaine wore over-sized shirts and held props in front of her stomach when the actress was pregnant in Seinfeld’s third season in 1991. Louis-Dreyfus repeated the technique when she got pregnant in season 8.
Why did Kramer paint the road?
As for Kramer (played by Michael Richards) on “Seinfeld,” his efforts to clean up the one-mile stretch of roadway he adopted because he was upset about failing highway infrastructure, quickly went awry. First, he repaints the highway, turning it from four lanes into two, which creates chaos among drivers.
Why was Elaine Hop sings blacklisted?
Elaine complains about her Chinese food delivery and refuses it, causing her to be blacklisted from Hop Sing’s. George notes to Elaine that Ned, her new boyfriend, has a copy of the Daily Worker, which prompts suspicion of Ned being a communist.
Who did Seinfeld race?
Lois is a woman whom Jerry Seinfeld dated in “The Race”. Her boss, Duncan Meyer, is an old high school rival of Jerry’s. Seeing that her name is in fact “Lois”, Jerry can’t help himself but make numerous Superman references while he is with her; it’s obvious that Jerry had always wanted to be with a woman named Lois.