Pork fried rice: 354 calories.
- 1 Is Chinese pork fried rice healthy?
- 2 Is Chinese fried rice high in calories?
- 3 How bad for you is pork fried rice?
- 4 How bad is Chinese food?
- 5 Is Chinese fried rice fattening?
- 6 How many calories in a portion of egg fried rice from the Chinese?
- 7 How do you work out how many calories you should eat a day?
Is Chinese pork fried rice healthy?
Is Pork Fried Rice Healthy? Pork fried rice is not generally healthy when you order it at a restaurant but it can be healthy when you make it at home. This recipe certainly is because that’s what we’re all about at A Sweet Pea Chef! At the end of the day it all boils down to the ingredients you use.
Is Chinese fried rice high in calories?
Fried Rice Calories and Fat According to the USDA, a standard 1-cup serving of fried rice from a Chinese food restaurant contains 7 grams of fat and 180 calories.
How bad for you is pork fried rice?
Fried rice with pork contains the highest amount of calories compared with other varieties of fried rice. This is because pork can be somewhat high in fat, depending on the specific cut of pork you use. One cup (198 grams) of fried rice with pork contains ( 3 ): Calories: 354.
How bad is Chinese food?
While Chinese restaurant food is bad for your waistline and blood pressure — sodium contributes to hypertension— it does offer vegetable-rich dishes and the kind of fat that’s not bad for the heart.
Is Chinese fried rice fattening?
Fried rice is undeniably bad for you, setting you back 450 calories and 14 grams of fat. Brown rise is better, with only 215 calories and a generous 3.5 grams of fiber per cup. But even though it’s trendy to avoid white rice because it’s a high-glycemic carb, it’s not so bad.
How many calories in a portion of egg fried rice from the Chinese?
An average portion of egg fried rice contains 727 calories.
How do you work out how many calories you should eat a day?
How to calculate your daily calorie needs
- Step 1: Find your body weight in kilograms (if you live in the US, just divide your weight in pounds by 2.2 to get your weight in kilograms).
- Step 2: Multiply your weight in kilograms by 0.9 if you are a woman or 1.0 if you are a man.
- Step 3: Multiply by 24.