|148 g||cooked broccoli||52|
- 1 How many calories are in shrimp and broccoli combination?
- 2 How many calories is Chinese food broccoli?
- 3 What Chinese food is healthy?
- 4 How many calories are in Chinese food?
- 5 How many calories are in a large shrimp fried rice?
- 6 How unhealthy is Chinese chicken and broccoli?
- 7 How many calories are in Chinese takeout chicken and broccoli?
- 8 What is in shrimp and garlic sauce?
How many calories are in shrimp and broccoli combination?
The easiest stir fry you will ever make in just 20 min – it doesn’t get easier (or quicker) than that! 287.3 calories.
How many calories is Chinese food broccoli?
FoodData Central reports that 1 cup of chopped raw broccoli contains 30.9 calories, 2.57 grams of protein, 0.34 grams total fat, 6.04 grams carbohydrates, 2.37 grams fiber and 30 milligrams of sodium.
What Chinese food is healthy?
The 17 Healthiest Chinese Food Takeout Options, According to Registered Dietitians
- Shrimp and Vegetables With Black Bean Sauce.
- Beef and Broccoli.
- Mixed Vegetables.
- Extra Vegetables.
- Moo Shu Vegetables.
- Moo Shu Chicken.
- Steamed Anything.
- A Small Soup.
How many calories are in Chinese food?
Many entrées have 1,000 to 1,500 calories (not counting the 200 calories in every cup of brown or white rice). Share or ask for a doggie bag. hen it comes to eating out, Americans love Chinese.
How many calories are in a large shrimp fried rice?
Shrimp fried rice: 329 calories.
How unhealthy is Chinese chicken and broccoli?
Chicken and broccoli is similar to beef and broccoli, consisting of chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a light sauce. However, it’s a leaner option than beef and broccoli that still offers plenty of protein. One cup (153 grams) provides 13 grams of protein and only 145 calories.
How many calories are in Chinese takeout chicken and broccoli?
Chicken and Broccoli With lean, white meat chicken and bushy, fiber-filled broccoli, this dish is an excellent choice for someone trying to get the taste of Chinese food without the fat. According to LIVESTRONG.COM, a one-cup serving only contains around 280 calories.
What is in shrimp and garlic sauce?
- 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 4 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes.
- 2 pounds large shrimp, shelled.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper.
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry.