Calories in Steamed Chinese Shrimp and Mixed Vegetables
|Total Carbohydrate||54.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||24.2 g|
- 1 How many calories are in Chinese shrimp and broccoli?
- 2 How many calories are in Chinese mixed vegetables?
- 3 How many calories are in Chinese garlic shrimp?
- 4 How many calories is shrimp and broccoli?
- 5 How many calories are in a large shrimp fried rice?
- 6 Is Chinese beef and broccoli fattening?
- 7 Is Chinese food high in calories?
- 8 How many calories in a pint of Chinese shrimp and broccoli?
- 9 Can you lose weight by eating Chinese food?
- 10 Is Chinese brown sauce healthy?
- 11 Are Chinese stir fry vegetables healthy?
- 12 How many calories is shrimp and broccoli in garlic sauce?
- 13 What is in shrimp and garlic sauce?
How many calories are in Chinese shrimp and broccoli?
A 2-cup serving of Chinese shrimp and broccoli without rice contains: 165 calories. 17 g fat. 800 mg sodium.
How many calories are in Chinese mixed vegetables?
Stir-fried mixed vegetables are an item provided by many Chinese restaurants. One 8 oz. portion contains around 220 calories.
How many calories are in Chinese garlic shrimp?
Shrimp: Shrimp dishes are among the healthiest choices on Chinese restaurant menus, according to CSPI. Szechuan Shrimp and Shrimp with Garlic Sauce each have about 700 calories; Shrimp with Lobster Sauce has only 400.
How many calories is shrimp and broccoli?
One cup of shrimp and broccoli stir fry providess about 220 calories, derived from protein, carbohydrates and fat.
How many calories are in a large shrimp fried rice?
Shrimp fried rice: 329 calories.
Is Chinese beef and broccoli fattening?
Is Beef and Broccoli Good Healthy? Unfortunately, restaurant-style beef and broccoli isn’t that healthy for you. While it is a better option to order for takeout than some high-sugar, deep-fried options, it still is: very high in sodium.
Is Chinese food high in calories?
Chinese food is often associated with calorie-rich dishes such as kung pao beef and General Tso’s chicken. Traditionally, Chinese food is more moderate, with plenty of healthy ingredients full of important nutrients. Choosing healthy Chinese food options can help you avoid dishes that are potentially fattening.
How many calories in a pint of Chinese shrimp and broccoli?
One Chinese restaurant’s recipe for shrimp and broccoli provides 159 calories per pint of food. This entree contains almost 7 grams of fat, which contributes about 63 calories. The shrimp and broccoli dish contains about 10 grams of carbs and about 10 grams of protein per pint, which contribute about 40 calories each.
Can you lose weight by eating Chinese food?
The Asian diet will probably help you lose weight. Research suggests people in Asian countries who follow this dietary pattern weigh less than their Western counterparts. That’s likely because it’s high in healthy foods that keep hunger at bay: whole grains, vegetables and bean products, for example.
Is Chinese brown sauce healthy?
Is Chinese Brown Sauce Healthy? Chinese brown sauce is low calorie, making it a decently healthy choice when saucing your stir-fries. It does not contain much in the ways of vitamins or nutrients. To reduce the sodium, use low-sodium beef broth and soy sauce.
Are Chinese stir fry vegetables healthy?
Are stir fry vegetables healthy? Stir-frying is a fast way to cook small pieces of food in a hot skillet or wok. In addition to being quick and easy, stir-frying is also healthy. It results in tender-crisp vegetables that retain more nutrients than if they were boiled.
How many calories is shrimp and broccoli in garlic sauce?
287.3 calories. Stir fry recipes are the best.
What is in shrimp and garlic sauce?
- 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 4 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes.
- 2 pounds large shrimp, shelled.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper.
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry.