|0.1 g||garlic powder||0.3|
|1.75 oz||beef broth||3.7|
|56.7 g||sirloin steak||138|
|37.25 grams||bell pepper||10|
- 1 Is Pepper Steak bad?
- 2 How many calories is Chinese beef and broccoli?
- 3 How many calories are in Chinese pork fried rice?
- 4 How many carbs are in beef and broccoli?
- 5 Does pepper steak have sugar?
- 6 How many carbs are in Chinese beef pepper steak?
- 7 Is Chinese beef and broccoli fattening?
- 8 What’s the lowest calorie Chinese food?
- 9 Is there sugar in beef and broccoli?
Is Pepper Steak bad?
Pepper steak is high in protein, and it can be a very health-friendly option for our residents. It is also high in Vitamin B12 making it great for the blood and immune system. In addition to it being loaded in flavor, it is cooked in low fat oils to avoid an increased risk of Diabetes or other dietary concerns.
How many calories is Chinese beef and broccoli?
Beef and broccoli is a simple dish of stir-fried beef and broccoli tossed in a light sauce. It’s a relatively healthy dish that’s low in carbs and high in protein. However, it’s often made with fatty cuts of beef. One cup (217 grams) contains 336 calories, 23 grams of fat, and 23 grams of protein ( 5 ).
How many calories are in Chinese pork fried rice?
Pork fried rice: 354 calories Fried rice with pork contains the highest amount of calories compared with other varieties of fried rice. This is because pork can be somewhat high in fat, depending on the specific cut of pork you use. One cup (198 grams) of fried rice with pork contains ( 3 ):
How many carbs are in beef and broccoli?
My Low Carb Beef and Broccoli recipe has about 6g net carbs per serving, it’s also Paleo and Whole30 compliant so you’re good to go!
Does pepper steak have sugar?
3/4 cup: 233 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 672mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate ( 9g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
How many carbs are in Chinese beef pepper steak?
Nutrition information per serving, using beef Top Round Steak: 242 calories; 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 61 mg cholesterol; 364 mg sodium; 9 g carbohydrate; 1.8 g fiber; 28 g protein; 5.4 mg niacin; 0.6 mg vitamin B6; 1.5 mcg vitamin B12; 2.8 mg iron; 33.3 mcg selenium; 5 mg zinc.
Is Chinese beef and broccoli fattening?
Is Beef and Broccoli Good Healthy? Unfortunately, restaurant-style beef and broccoli isn’t that healthy for you. While it is a better option to order for takeout than some high-sugar, deep-fried options, it still is: very high in sodium.
What’s the lowest calorie Chinese food?
10 Chinese Dinners Under 400 Calories
- Chinese Chicken Salad III | 393 Calories.
- Chinese Pepper Steak | 312 Calories.
- Chinese Take-Out Shrimp with Garlic | 227 Calories.
- Chinese Pork Tenderloin | 222 Calories.
- Authentic Chinese Steamed Fish | 379 Calories.
- Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry | 280 Calories.
Is there sugar in beef and broccoli?
The Truth: Unfortunately, the truth is that the beef and broccoli found in most restaurants isn’t healthy at all! It’s loaded with fats, sugar, calories and sodium.