Calories, Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium One serving of steamed chicken and broccoli has about 220 calories — 11 percent of a healthy 2,000-calorie diet.
- 1 How many calories are in a pint of Chinese chicken and broccoli?
- 2 How many calories are in a pint of chicken broccoli and white rice?
- 3 What Chinese food is healthy?
- 4 What kind of Chinese food can I eat on keto?
- 5 What’s the lowest calorie Chinese food?
- 6 Can you lose weight by eating Chinese food?
- 7 What is the brown sauce in Chinese food called?
- 8 Is steamed chicken and broccoli from Chinese healthy?
- 9 Is fried rice healthier than white rice?
How many calories are in a pint of Chinese chicken and broccoli?
Chicken and Broccoli With lean, white meat chicken and bushy, fiber-filled broccoli, this dish is an excellent choice for someone trying to get the taste of Chinese food without the fat. According to LIVESTRONG.COM, a one-cup serving only contains around 280 calories.
How many calories are in a pint of chicken broccoli and white rice?
This dish is perfect for everyone, including people on a low-calorie diet. How many calories are there in chicken and broccoli? Chicken and broccoli contain 280 calories per serving. This serving may also include white rice.
What Chinese food is healthy?
The 17 Healthiest Chinese Food Takeout Options, According to Registered Dietitians
- Shrimp and Vegetables With Black Bean Sauce.
- Beef and Broccoli.
- Mixed Vegetables.
- Extra Vegetables.
- Moo Shu Vegetables.
- Moo Shu Chicken.
- Steamed Anything.
- A Small Soup.
What kind of Chinese food can I eat on keto?
15 Keto-Friendly Chinese Foods
- Egg foo young. Egg foo young is a Chinese omelet filled with veggies like cabbage, bean sprouts, and onions.
- Boiled or steamed seafood.
- Egg drop soup.
- Moo shu pork.
- Beef and broccoli.
- Pork belly.
- Stir-fried mushrooms.
- Sautéed green beans.
What’s the lowest calorie Chinese food?
10 Chinese Dinners Under 400 Calories
- Chinese Chicken Salad III | 393 Calories.
- Chinese Pepper Steak | 312 Calories.
- Chinese Take-Out Shrimp with Garlic | 227 Calories.
- Chinese Pork Tenderloin | 222 Calories.
- Authentic Chinese Steamed Fish | 379 Calories.
- Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry | 280 Calories.
Can you lose weight by eating Chinese food?
The Asian diet will probably help you lose weight. Research suggests people in Asian countries who follow this dietary pattern weigh less than their Western counterparts. That’s likely because it’s high in healthy foods that keep hunger at bay: whole grains, vegetables and bean products, for example.
What is the brown sauce in Chinese food called?
Hoisin sauce is a flavorful condiment made of a variety of ingredients depending on the maker. It’s often made with soybeans, garlic, chile, sugar, and spices. Brown sauce is a slightly thinner, simpler sauce that is broth-based.
Is steamed chicken and broccoli from Chinese healthy?
Chicken and broccoli is similar to beef and broccoli, consisting of chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a light sauce. However, it’s a leaner option than beef and broccoli that still offers plenty of protein. One cup (153 grams) provides 13 grams of protein and only 145 calories.
Is fried rice healthier than white rice?
Fried rice has much more calories than white rice Oil and fats (9 kcal) have the highest calories per gram as opposed to protein (5 kcal). In short, white rice has its own calories but fried rice is pretty much double. The majority of the calories come from the carbohydrates that both fried and white rice have.