There are 303 calories in 1 serving of Asian Style Beef and Broccoli. Calorie split: 47% fat, 21% carbs, 32% protein.
- 1 How many calories are in a Chinese takeaway?
- 2 Which Chinese takeaway meal is lowest in calories?
- 3 How many calories are in chicken and broccoli Chinese takeout?
- 4 How many calories is in a large beef and broccoli?
- 5 How many calories are in Panda Express beef and broccoli?
- 6 How many calories are in Chinese takeaway beef chow mein?
- 7 What takeaway has the lowest calories?
- 8 What should I order from Chinese takeout?
- 9 Does Chinese cause weight gain?
- 10 What is the most unhealthy Chinese food?
- 11 How many calories are in Chinese broccoli with brown sauce?
How many calories are in a Chinese takeaway?
➢ A typical Chinese takeaway, consisting of a portion of vegetable spring rolls and sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice, provides approximately 2,184 calories (109 per cent of the adult GDA for energy), 74 grams of total fat (106 per cent of the adult GDA for total fat), 14 grams of saturated fat (70 per cent of
Which Chinese takeaway meal is lowest in calories?
What to order: Good, lower-calorie choices include: steamed, broiled or roasted chicken, beef, pork or shrimp Chow Mein, Chop Suey, Moo Goo Gai Pan, and of course, steamed veggies. Anything described as crispy, coated, marinated, twice-cooked or battered suggests higher calorie and fat contents.
How many calories are in chicken and broccoli Chinese takeout?
Chicken and Broccoli With lean, white meat chicken and bushy, fiber-filled broccoli, this dish is an excellent choice for someone trying to get the taste of Chinese food without the fat. According to LIVESTRONG.COM, a one-cup serving only contains around 280 calories.
How many calories is in a large beef and broccoli?
There are 232 calories in 1 cup of Beef and Broccoli.
How many calories are in Panda Express beef and broccoli?
There are 150 calories in a Broccoli Beef from Panda Express.
How many calories are in Chinese takeaway beef chow mein?
There are 420 calories in 1 serving of Beef Chow Mein or Chop Suey with Noodles.
What takeaway has the lowest calories?
Healthiest takeaway options
- Fish and chips. Battered cod: 444 calories | 28g fat.
- Pizza. Domino’s Mighty Meaty (medium classic crust): 197 calories | 8.7g fat per slice.
- Chinese. Small container of egg fried rice: 679 calories | 17.9g fat.
- Indian. Lamb rogan josh: 525 calories | 30.5g fat.
- Burger and chips.
What should I order from Chinese takeout?
The 10 Best Chinese Takeout Options That Aren’t Orange Chicken
- Chicken Sizzling Rice Soup. Although Chinese food is known to be comfort food, many people forget that Chinese restaurants serve the ultimate comfort food: soup.
- Happy Family.
- Crab Rangoon.
- Buddha’s Delight.
- Sea & Sky.
- Peking Duck.
- Fried Squid.
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp.
Does Chinese cause weight gain?
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – The flavor enhancer monosodium glutamate (MSG), most often associated with Chinese food and after-dinner headaches, may also be enhancing waistlines, a new study finds. Researchers found that people who eat more MSG are more likely to be overweight or obese.
What is the most unhealthy Chinese food?
Oftentimes, many of American-Chinese dishes are based on fried foods with heavy sauces high in fat, sodium and sugar.
- Crab Rangoon. Think about it.
- Barbeque Spare Ribs.
- Fried Egg Rolls.
- Fried Rice.
- Lo Mein.
- Chow Fun.
- Sweet and Sour Chicken.
- General Tso’s Chicken.
How many calories are in Chinese broccoli with brown sauce?
Calorie Breakdown Broccoli is very low in calories. You can have a full 1-cup serving of steamed broccoli for around 55 calories. Drizzle on 1/4 cup of beef or turkey-based brown sauce, and you’ll tack on about another 25 calories. Ultimately, you’ll get roughly 80 calories from the side dish.