Chinese Food Chicken And Broccoli
- cup (217g )
- Calories from Fat 112. Calories 219.
- 18% Total Fat 12g.
- 6% Saturated Fat 1.2g.
- 13% Cholesterol 39mg.
- 21% Sodium 508mg.
- 16% Potassium 564mg.
- 5% Total Carbohydrates 14g.
- 1 How many calories are in Chinese chicken and broccoli?
- 2 How much is a serving of chicken and broccoli?
- 3 Is Chinese food chicken and broccoli healthy?
- 4 What Chinese food is healthy?
- 5 How many carbs are in beef and broccoli?
- 6 What is the chicken and broccoli diet?
- 7 How many calories is a cup of chicken and broccoli?
- 8 What is the brown sauce in Chinese food called?
- 9 What is the brown sauce in Chinese food made of?
- 10 Can you lose weight by eating Chinese food?
- 11 Is beef and broccoli or chicken and broccoli healthier?
- 12 What is the most unhealthy Chinese food?
- 13 What’s the lowest calorie Chinese food?
How many calories are in Chinese chicken and broccoli?
Chicken and Broccoli With lean, white meat chicken and bushy, fiber-filled broccoli, this dish is an excellent choice for someone trying to get the taste of Chinese food without the fat. According to LIVESTRONG.COM, a one-cup serving only contains around 280 calories.
How much is a serving of chicken and broccoli?
One serving of steamed chicken and broccoli consists of 3.5 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breast and 1 cup of chopped broccoli. Altering these amounts, using a different cut of chicken or adding ingredients directly affects the nutritional value.
Is Chinese food chicken and broccoli healthy?
Chicken and broccoli is similar to beef and broccoli, consisting of chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a light sauce. However, it’s a leaner option than beef and broccoli that still offers plenty of protein. One cup (153 grams) provides 13 grams of protein and only 145 calories.
What Chinese food is healthy?
The 17 Healthiest Chinese Food Takeout Options, According to Registered Dietitians
- Shrimp and Vegetables With Black Bean Sauce.
- Beef and Broccoli.
- Mixed Vegetables.
- Extra Vegetables.
- Moo Shu Vegetables.
- Moo Shu Chicken.
- Steamed Anything.
- A Small Soup.
How many carbs are in beef and broccoli?
My Low Carb Beef and Broccoli recipe has about 6g net carbs per serving, it’s also Paleo and Whole30 compliant so you’re good to go!
What is the chicken and broccoli diet?
For Hudson, a typical day included 55 ounces of chicken and 11 cups of broccoli for a total of 77 grams of carbs, 42 grams of fat, and 340 grams of protein. After three days, the brothers started lifting together because they lacked motivation. “Energy levels are a little low,” said Hudson.
How many calories is a cup of chicken and broccoli?
How many calories are there in chicken and broccoli? Chicken and broccoli contain 280 calories per serving. This serving may also include white rice. In contrast, chicken and broccoli (no rice) contain 175 calories per one-cup serving.
What is the brown sauce in Chinese food called?
Hoisin sauce is a flavorful condiment made of a variety of ingredients depending on the maker. It’s often made with soybeans, garlic, chile, sugar, and spices. Brown sauce is a slightly thinner, simpler sauce that is broth-based.
What is the brown sauce in Chinese food made of?
Martin Yan, host of the cooking show Yan Can Cook, told The Takeout that brown sauce “is the Chinese mother sauce.” Yan went on to explain the composition of this Chinese brown sauce: ” There’s broth, soy sauce, sugar, a touch of wine, and some sort of thickener.” It really is that simple, and it’s easy to recreate this
Can you lose weight by eating Chinese food?
The Asian diet will probably help you lose weight. Research suggests people in Asian countries who follow this dietary pattern weigh less than their Western counterparts. That’s likely because it’s high in healthy foods that keep hunger at bay: whole grains, vegetables and bean products, for example.
Is beef and broccoli or chicken and broccoli healthier?
FoodData Central reports that 1 cup of chopped raw broccoli contains 30.9 calories, 2.57 grams of protein, 0.34 grams total fat, 6.04 grams carbohydrates, 2.37 grams fiber and 30 milligrams of sodium. Experts consider chicken a healthier meat than beef, and white meat contains less fat than dark meat.
What is the most unhealthy Chinese food?
Oftentimes, many of American-Chinese dishes are based on fried foods with heavy sauces high in fat, sodium and sugar.
- Crab Rangoon. Think about it.
- Barbeque Spare Ribs.
- Fried Egg Rolls.
- Fried Rice.
- Lo Mein.
- Chow Fun.
- Sweet and Sour Chicken.
- General Tso’s Chicken.
What’s the lowest calorie Chinese food?
10 Chinese Dinners Under 400 Calories
- Chinese Chicken Salad III | 393 Calories.
- Chinese Pepper Steak | 312 Calories.
- Chinese Take-Out Shrimp with Garlic | 227 Calories.
- Chinese Pork Tenderloin | 222 Calories.
- Authentic Chinese Steamed Fish | 379 Calories.
- Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry | 280 Calories.