Calories in Chinese-Style Broccoli
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.6 g|
- 1 How many calories are in a cup of sauteed broccoli?
- 2 How many calories is Chinese food broccoli?
- 3 How many calories are in Chinese food broccoli with brown sauce?
- 4 Can I eat too much broccoli?
- 5 What vegetable has the least amount of calories?
- 6 Is broccoli good for weight loss?
- 7 Is Chinese shrimp and broccoli fattening?
- 8 How many calories are in a cup of broccoli?
- 9 How many calories are in Chinese brown sauce?
How many calories are in a cup of sauteed broccoli?
There are 70 calories in Sauteed Broccoli – 1 cup, chopped (156g).
How many calories is Chinese food broccoli?
FoodData Central reports that 1 cup of chopped raw broccoli contains 30.9 calories, 2.57 grams of protein, 0.34 grams total fat, 6.04 grams carbohydrates, 2.37 grams fiber and 30 milligrams of sodium.
How many calories are in Chinese food broccoli with brown sauce?
You can have a full 1-cup serving of steamed broccoli for around 55 calories. Drizzle on 1/4 cup of beef or turkey-based brown sauce, and you’ll tack on about another 25 calories. Ultimately, you’ll get roughly 80 calories from the side dish.
Can I eat too much broccoli?
You may also like Moreover, broccoli belongs to the cruciferous family, just like kale and cabbage, and leads to gastric issues as well as bloating in some people. “Another reason that one must avoid eating too much broccoli is that it can give you issues with your bowel movement.
What vegetable has the least amount of calories?
1. The Produce Section
- 2 large celery stalks = 13 calories, 1.2 grams fiber.
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce = 18 calories, 1.4 grams fiber.
- 1/2 cucumber = 20 calories, 1 gram fiber.
- 1 medium tomato = 25 calories, 1.3 grams fiber.
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas = 30 calories, 3.4 grams fiber.
- 1 carrot = 30 calories, 2 grams fiber.
Is broccoli good for weight loss?
Diet aid: Broccoli is a good carb and is high in fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar, and curbs overeating. Along with this, broccoli is also great for weight loss because it is rich in fiber.
Is Chinese shrimp and broccoli fattening?
Steamed shrimp and broccoli calories will be fewer than that in fried shrimp and broccoli. Whether eating out or at home, Chinese shrimp and broccoli makes for a healthy choice if you avoid the caloric sauces that often come with it.
How many calories are in a cup of broccoli?
Broccoli is very low in calories, providing only 31 calories per cup (91 grams).
How many calories are in Chinese brown sauce?
Calories. The USDA also confirms that a 1/4-cup measure of Chinese brown sauce contains around 25 total calories, or just over 1 percent of calories recommended for the typical adult each day, factored on a 2000 calorie per day diet.